Sunday, December 30, 2012

"I'm Getting Too Big For This" Featuring Amir Malekpour

So now, I have a monthly comedy show at the Big Umbrella Studios every last Saturday of each month. So far we've had three awesome shows with three great crowds. Also, I want to thank Chris Remmers, Jerry Goldstone, Kristee Ono, and Joe Gorman for performing at the shows so far.

Here is a sample from one of the shows.




Transcript from show:
San Francisco Comedian Amir Malekpour describes getting older and how he is looking forward to it. 

Transcript:

I'm getting older, I'm thirty five now, but I'm actually looking forward to the Golden years.

I want to get to seventy as soon as possible, cause pause the age of seventy, the ratio of women to men is seven to one.

That's where I cleanup. 

So if I make it to seventy, I'll be a granddaddy pimp. I'll have like a cane, my medicare cane, Tight pants, on purpose!

No comments: